Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Website to Save Screenshots

Last updated 2/27/2013 - please comment or message @PaulZoff for an update of this post.



CURRENTLY
When I take a screenshot of a program or a website I use the CTRL ALT PRTSCN buttons and then I open Adobe Photoshop 7 and paste it as a new image.  I then save it as a JPG/PNG to my desktop.


ISSUE
It takes some time to do these steps. 


CURRENT SOLUTION

  1. Snipping Tool (Win 7/Vista) 
    1. Go to the Win icon and search for 'Snipping Tool'
    2. This works good for static images
    3. Fails for quick snapshots of a menu or a program running

RESOLUTION
  1. Screenshot Saver Website - www.screenshotkeeper.com
    1.  Place your cursor in the box.
    2. Press CTRL V and paste your image.
    3. Then click Save.
    4. Right click the final image and save the image as a PNG/JPG/GIF/BMP to your Desktop.

This is a good, no-install solution to this issue.

Let me know what you think.

No comments: